An Hour Before It’s Dark
【Japan Edition】 CD w/ Obi
・W/ exclusive Japanese OBI Strip
・Include exclusive booklet with Japanese liner notes and translation
Release Date: April 15th 2022
01. Be Hard On Yourself (i) The Tear In The Big Picture
02. Be Hard On Yourself (ii) Lust For Luxury
03. Be Hard On Yourself (iii) You Can Learn
04. Reprogram The Gene (i) Invincible
05. Reprogram The Gene (ii) Trouble-Free Life
06. Reprogram The Gene (iii) A Cure For Us?
07. Only A Kiss (Instrumental)
08. Murder Machines
09. The Crow And The Nightingale
10. Sierra Leone (i) Chance In A Million
11. Sierra Leone (ii) The White Sand
12. Sierra Leone (iii) The Diamond
13. Sierra Leone (iv) The Blue Warm Air
14. Sierra Leone (v) More Than A Treasure
15. Care (i) Maintenance Drugs
16. Care (ii) An Hour Before It’s Dark
17. Care (iii) Every Call
18. Care (iv) Angels On Earth
19. Murder Machines (12" remix)
Steve Hogarth (Vocals)
Mark Kelly (Keys)
Ian Mosley (Drums)
Steve Rothery (Guitars)
Pete Trewavas (Bass)
"An Hour Before It's Dark" - Whether it's the last hour you were allowed to play outside as a child before you had to go home, a reference to the fight against time in relation to the climate crisis or the last minutes in a person's life, Marillion once again put their finger on the pulse of time. Be it social, political, or personal issues, Marillion have never minced words and have always found a way to combine them with their own unique sound, known for incredible songwriting, melodies and top-notch musicianship, while swimming against the tide, not bending to norms and limitations.
The first single "Be Hard On Yourself" from the upcoming album couldn't be a better example of this.
“Despite the seemingly bleak contemplations across this album - the virus, our mortality, medical science, care, AND Leonard Cohen (ha ha) - the overall feeling of the music is surprisingly upbeat. I think the band are as on form as they ever were really, and the addition of Choir Noir has added another new soul and colour to things”
Like its predecessor, 2016's critically acclaimed and chart-topping album “F*** Everyone And Run (F E A R)”, “An Hour Before It's Dark” was recorded at Peter Gabriel's Real World Studios, which also provided the perfect backdrop for the carefully chosen selection of behind-the-scenes footage in form of a documentary on the making of the album and a performance of “Murder Machines” from Real World that will be released together with the album.
Payment & Security
Su información de pago se procesa de forma segura. No almacenamos los detalles de la tarjeta de crédito ni tenemos acceso a la información de su tarjeta de crédito.